Internal Auditing Consultancy and Outsourcing:
Large and medium-sized businesses increasingly recognize the important role and added-value that an effective and efficient internal auditing function may create to those businesses.
As defined by The Institute of Internal Auditors (the IIA), internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Developers for Training and Consultancy DTC uses partners and consultants who are members of the IIA to provide the clients with a wide range of internal auditing services to ensure that control systems, structures, and programs are adequately designed and effectively implemented to maximize organizational capabilities for risk management, governance and control that are required to secure achievement of business goals and objectives.
Our internal auditing services include:
- Assessing existing internal auditing function and provide plans for restructuring to comply with the IIA professional standards and guidance- International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- Developing internal audit department (IAD) charter and code of ethics
- Developing IAD policies and procedures manuals
- Selection and training of chief internal auditor and internal audit staff
- Developing risk matrices and correspondent internal auditing programs
- Coaching internal audit team
- Conducted full scope or specialized outsourced internal audits
- Provide on-line or spot advices and guidance for internal audit issues
- For the largest medical laboratories company in Egypt, DTC provided full range of the internal auditing services for one year including diagnostic assessment, restructuring plan, developing manuals, providing training and coaching, developing risk matrices and audit programs, reporting internal audit findings to management and audit committee.
- For a leading Danish pharmaceutical company, conducted outsourced internal audit of financial and operations functions in the ME Region including operations in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates.