Business continuity and effective corporate governance require development and implementation of sound policies and procedures manuals that document and communicate to managers and employees Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and related business processes and policies.
Developers for Training and Consultancy DTC has built and maintain a diversified expertise in developing SOPs and policies and procedures manuals for many business activities in manufacturing, trading, financial institutions and services organizations that covers operational and financial aspects/functions of a business.
Our Policies And Procedures Manuals And Accounting Systems Services Include:
- Developing accounting systems according to Egyptian Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Developing cost accounting systems based on costing methods identified upon business analysis and management needs assessment (e.g. full absorption, marginal costing, utilized capacity costing, ABC)
- Developing cost reduction and cost rationalization programs
- Developing budgeting systems for planning and control purposes and related budgetary and control analysis and reporting
- Business process reengineering
- Developing SOPs for different business process and cycles: procurement and warehousing, manufacturing, sales and collection, cash disbursement, human resources, treasury and investment, etc.
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services
- For a leading international pharmaceutical company, developed and implemented a plan for accounting systems integration and data migration following acquisition of a competitor’s operations in Egypt
- For a leading auto dealership agencies group in Saudi Arabia, conducted business process assessment and reengineering and mapping transactions to accounting system
- For a tourism company in Egypt, conducted a diagnostic review of applied business processes and recommended restructuring of these processes and restructuring of financial management.