Accredited SME Consultant™ (ASMEC) & Master ASMEC™ by the the Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants, USA
The Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants® (AASBC) is the only global association specializing in training and certification of small business and SME consultants. The AASBC membership and certifications are designed to enable members to demonstrate proficiency in small business and SME consulting. Accredited SME Consultants have the knowledge and credibility to assist clients in improving operational efficiency leading to increased profitability and business value.
AASBC Certifications cover the following areas
- A simplified approach segmented into easy, manageable units guided by a plan and checklists.
- One comprehensive manual encompassing all aspects of small business and SME consulting.
- All aspects of small business and SME consulting with an easy-to-follow, logical, concise, systems approach
- Practice aides (checklists) to guide and support you
- Approaches to teach you how to think “out of the box”
- How to fit your skill level and needs of your clients
- General financial statement review
- Revenue and expense review
- Asset and liability review
- Ratio analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Operations management
- Strategic planning
- Budgets and forecasts
- Internal controls
- Marketing and branding
- Business organizations
- Risk assessment and fraud deterrence
- Marketing your consulting practice