We are hiring for a Major Industrial Holding Company in Riyadh
Post: Financial Manager
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager for 10+ years preferably in the industrial sector
- Proficient user of finance software with focus on ERP.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of relevant statutory legislation and regulations
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Please include the post name in the e-mail subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline for application is Sunday 25th of March at noon.
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com