We are hiring for A Leading Microfinance organization
Post: Investment Associate
- University degree in business, finance or economics
- CFA or MSc of Finance is a must
- Certification in Private Equity is preferred
- Age from 25- 30 years
- 4-7 years of experience in the field of private equity and /or investment banking /Asset Management.
- Conduct financial modeling and financial Analysis
- Conduct economic, market, economy and sector analysis
- Prepare IM to be presented to the investment committee
- Communicate with portfolio companies to monitor performance and KPI based on preset investment strategy and identifying synergies among portfolio companies
- Support in due diligence, structuring transaction, execution, legal documentation and deal closure
- Regularly update of the sectors covered in term in supply / demands and recent changes
- Maintain the firm internal data base of the service providers.
Please include the post name in the e-mail subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline for application is Thursday 12 April at noon.
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com