An international Metro Maintenance firm is looking for Engineers. Please find below the required positions. Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Maintenance Engineer – Managerial Level
– Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of
– mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
– Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and
– testing methods; testing properties.
– Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
– Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
– Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
– Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
– Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
– Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Those who are experienced on automobiles will also be considered as a Candidate.
– Experience at least 1 year on automobiles and railroad system etc.
– University Degree in area of Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical and /or IT Technologies Engineering.
– Minimum Intermediate Level of English.
2) Maintenance Engineer – Senior Level
– repair and maintenance of the rolling stock (train)
– those who are experienced on automobiles will also be considered as a candidate
– Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles.
– Completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
– Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine/motor failures;
– repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
– Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
– Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
– Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
those who are experienced on automobiles will also be considered as a candidate
– College and/or University Degree in area of Engineering
– Preferably experienced (1 to 3 Years minimum)
– Preferably English (not a must)