Certified Compliance Officer (CCO)
The IABFM™ is one of the world’s fastest growing professional associations with more than 200,000 members, associates and afﬁliates in 145 countries. IABFM™ hosts and organizes professional certiﬁcation training worldwide and offers exclusive board designations to candidates who meet the highest professional standards and assessment criteria.
IABFM™ has been chosen by the Internal Revenue Service, Greek Ministry of Finance, Chinese Government, Capital Markets Authority of Saudi Arabia, Dubai Stock Exchange (Dubai Financial Market), Singapore Government, Qatar Financial Center, Central Bank of Oman and others to provide training and accreditation to their employees.
The CCO covers the following areas:
Compliance and the role of corporate governance
- Compliance and business ethics
- Fraud and Corruption Control
- International Money-Laundering
- Developing a Corporate Compliance Program
- Integration or Independence of the Compliance Function
- One full training session about Compliance in Egypt.