Certified Enterprise Risk Manager (CERM™) by the International Academy Of Business and Financial Management (IABFM™).
The IABFM™ is one of the world’s fastest growing professional associations with more than 200,000 members, associates and afﬁliates in 145 countries. IABFM™ hosts and organizes professional certiﬁcation training worldwide and offers exclusive board designations to candidates who meet the highest professional standards and assessment criteria.
IABFM™ has been chosen by the Internal Revenue Service, Greek Ministry of Finance, Chinese Government, Capital Markets Authority of Saudi Arabia, Dubai Stock Exchange (Dubai Financial Market), Singapore Government, Qatar Financial Center, Central Bank of Oman and others to provide training and accreditation to their employees.
The CERM certificate covers the following areas:
- What is ERM? Scope and Deﬁnition per ISO31000: 2018 and COSO ERM 2017 standards
- What is Risk? Importance of Risk appetite and Risk Capacity
- Global ERM Standards – Basel, ISO31000 and COSO ERM and its impact on ERM
- Importance of Aligning ERM to Strategic Planning per ISO31000: 2018 and COSO ERM 2017
- Establishing an Embedded Risk Management Process per ISO31000: 2018 and COSO ERM 2017
- Case Studies