In today’s world, and as ever been, business investment and finance decisions are crucial elements and key success factors for sustainability, continuity, and growth of all firms, corporations and organizations.
Developers for Training and Consultancy DTC experience and networks are employed to provide clients with innovative and tailored professional and expert advice in relation to investment and finance decisions throughout the life-cycle of their businesses and projects.
Our Corporate Finance and Investment Services Include:
- Investment opportunities location, screening, and monitoring
- Financial and economic feasibility assessment
- Due diligence for business acquisition and merger
- Business valuation for potential acquisition or divesting
- Business promotion for divesting, equity financing, or joint-ventures
- Preparation for public offerings and listing on stock exchanges
- Structured-finance solutions
- Due diligence of a pharmaceutical company in Borg El Arab, Egypt for a business acquisition
- Business valuation of a tourism company in Cairo, Egypt for a business acquisition
- Market and financial feasibility studies of a project for establishing two hotels and a tourism resort in Hurgada Red Sea, Egypt
- Financial feasibility assessment for a project for renovation of a five-star hotel in Cairo, Egypt
- Diagnostic review of a newly acquired investment in medical laboratory in Amman, Jordon
- Locating investment opportunities for private equity funds in private schools, medical laps and radiology centers, real estate projects, and manufacturing businesses in Egypt, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia.