Certified Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager (GRCM™) by the International Academy Of Business and Financial Management (IABFM™).
The IABFM™ is one of the world’s fastest growing professional associations with more than 200,000 members, associates and afﬁliates in 145 countries. IABFM™ hosts and organizes professional certiﬁcation training worldwide and offers exclusive board designations to candidates who meet the highest professional standards and assessment criteria.
IABFM™ has been chosen by the Internal Revenue Service, Greek Ministry of Finance, Chinese Government, Capital Markets Authority of Saudi Arabia, Dubai Stock Exchange (Dubai Financial Market), Singapore Government, Qatar Financial Center, Central Bank of Oman and others to provide training and accreditation to their employees.
The GRCM certificate covers the following areas:
- What is Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)?
- What is Risk, Risk appetite, Risk Capacity, Risk Culture and Capital per ISO31000: 2018 & COSO ERM 2017
- Behavioural Finance and its impact on GRC
- The GRC Framework and BOD Oversight for Effective Governance per COSO ERM 2017 and ISO3100: 2018
- Assessment of Risk Mitigation for GRC Compliance per ISO 31000: 2018 and COSO ERM 2017
- Cascading the GRC Process from Top Management/BOD levels per COSO ERM 2017 and ISO3100: 2018
- Case Studies
Developers for Training and Consultancy is a fully licensed training provider by the IABFM to ensure the best training quality.